- The other hero of the 1984 Ghostbusters film!
- The ECTO-1 measures almost 46-inches long!
- Unbelievably detailed and accurate replica of the 1959 Cadillac Miller-Meteor ambulance.
- Features 45 light-up functions, a rotating light bar, a digital audio player with siren, and much more!
- The vehicle can seat all four Ghostbusters figures and carry four Proton Packs.
- 45 LED light-up functions on the exterior and interior
- Rotating light bars with 2 motors
- Siren sound effects
- Audio play with USB and micro SD plug-in
- Accurate roof rack and exterior structures
- Precisely detailed engine and underside
- Realistically designed structures and props
- 5 fully functioning doors (open and close) and bonnet
- Interlocking of front wheels and steering wheel
- 4 turnable wheels
- 1 movable stretcher
The 45 7/10-inch long x 19 7/10-inch wide x 17 7/10-inch tall vehicle can seat all four Ghostbusters figures, and it's possible to place up to four Proton Packs on the movable stretcher. Figures and packs not included. Comes packed in Styrofoam in a full-color box.
The body is made of ABS; the windows: PC; the tires: PVC; the accessories: ABS, PVC, and metal; and the equipment: ABS, PVC, PC, and metal.
Details subject to change without notice. Prototype shown; final product may be slightly different.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.